WHAT IS A NEWSLETTER VIA CONTACT FORMS AT SITES?
This is a mailing newsletter using forms in the contacts section, which are filled in by our robot, at the same time an alphanumeric code from the picture (captcha) is solved.
Further the letter with your commercial offer comes to the contact E-mail address of the company.
When mailing through the contact form, it turns out that each site sends a message “to itself” and therefore all the letters come in the incoming folder exactly to the E-mail for which the company is ready to receive commercial information.
8 ADVANTAGES FROM SENDING NEWSLATTERS USING CONTACT FORMS OF SITES RATHER THAN SENDING NEWSLETTERS VIA E-MAIL:
1. When sending newsletters using contact-forms, all letters fall into the incoming folders, when sending via e-mails – less than 5%.
2. When sending newsletters using contact forms you can send out several million messages during a day to incoming, comparing to sending via e-mails, when several thousand get to the incoming e-mails all the others often either do not reach or they fill up the spam folder.
3. When sending newsletters using contact-forms, the letter is not blocked by the mail systems, as it is sent from different sites, mailing to mailboxes can send several thousands, then it will still block all ip addresses from which sending is being conducted.
4. When sending newsletters via contact forms, the minimum number of synonym macros is used to compose the text and the headers of the letter; when sending by e-mail, you need to “macros” (synonymize) each word and create tens of thousands of different headings.
5. Many companies specifically hide their email address and leave only a contact form for communication.
6. With a mass mailing newsletter by means of e-mail, your business proposal can come to every employee of the organization (which causes dissatisfaction), unlike the sending newsletters via contact forms, where the message is sent to an e-mail address specially allocated for commercial offers.
7. 50% of corporate E-mail is located on free mail servers, they are not “pushed” by e-mail, and when sending newsletters via contact-forms, all messages through these servers are delivered to the addressees by 100%.
8. Only 30% -40% of companies fall into the guides for several years, all the others are already in our WHOIS databases and are waiting for your commercial offers.
That is, the e-mails of companies from the guides are “spammed” and therefore will not have the same impact as mailings on contact forms on our fresh WHOIS databases.
9 REASONS TO ORDER SENDING NEWSLETTERS VIA CONTACT FORMS OF SITES:
1. 100% delivery of your messages and commercial offers to millions of companies around the world.
Only one message can be sent from individual site, and so from each of them, therefore, all filters of mail systems are bypassed.
2. Newsletter sending via contact-forms is an ideal tool in terms of conducting all kinds of marketing research in any direction and type of activity.
When mailing newsletter to contact forms, you will know for sure that your message was delivered to 100% of consumers of your product or service and if the product or service is “poorly promoted”, then there may be a problem in something else, for example, in price formation.
In this case, you will see real demand for your goods and services within a week, you do not have to spend money on rent and other longer and more expensive marketing activities.
3. Newsletter sending via contact forms is the fastest and most economical way to enter the markets of other countries with your product or service.
4. Newsletter sending via contact forms is a tool for holding all kinds of tenders.
5. Daily updating of the database, as more than one hundred and fifty thousand new sites are registered daily in the world, and you in turn receive new potential clients.
6. Full geographical coverage for all countries of the world.
7. We offer you clients which you will not find through other types of advertising.
When Newsletter sending via contact forms, you will be able to “reach out” to that part of your potential clientele, which is impossible to “break through” in automatic mode in any other way.
For example, you can send a commercial offer to potential clients who were previously unavailable due to email filters for e-mailing.
there was a paradoxical situation in the markets, companies that were in the guides are literally “overwhelmed” with all sorts of suggestions, while the remaining ones receive little newsletters.
8. Author’s technology of solving Captcha.
There are special services for solving the alphanumeric code (captcha), unraveling 1000 captcha costs 1 dollar.
It turns out that, processing a million sites, the robot solves a million captcha, which costs 1000 dollars only to solve the captcha, and we have it for you for free!
9. When ordering newsletter sending via contact forms, you promote your product or service not to private individuals, but to workers’ associations, for example, the .com domain zone, where more than 130 million commercial companies from all over the world are collected (we have excerpts from international zones for each country).
You can buy our databases separately from the newsletter sending service by sending us a request through the feedback form.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER FOR E-MAILING NEWSLETTER SERVCE BY CONTACT FORMS OF SITES:
The text is the simplest + headlines, the main thing is to interest, everything else the client will read on your site.
Most likely all ads on your topic exist already on the Internet, use the search and choose the most interesting.
Headers are appeared randomly from a text file.
Messages are sent only text-like, links are placed without problems, they are all “clickable”, if you need pictures or more detailed information, send the client to your site.
In the letter there are:
Text without pictures, because the pictures do not pass through the contact-form.
Area for filling in:
E-mail for automatic replies: